What the Tech Integrationists can do for you!
As the tech integrationists for the Galva-Holstein and Schaller-Crestland school districts, we are here to support your technology needs in the classroom. Below are some of the various ways we can help you.
- Training on various technology resources and tools
- Help with questions on day to day classroom resources like PowerTeacher, ActivInspire, SMART or Google
- Team teach technology tools with you in your classroom
- Research technology resources and tools you might be interested in using in your classroom
- Observe your classroom and offer technology strategies to enhance your teaching
- Cover your classroom so you have time to learn a new strategy or observe another teacher using a tool you are interested in
- Plan professional development
- Create/Reset Google Accounts or Domain Accounts, including passwords
- Troubleshoot small technology problems
Some of things we won’t be doing…
- Evaluating your teaching and reporting back to administration
- Force you to use technology you aren’t interested in
- Fixing major hardware, networking, or software problems
- Raptor Technology should be your go to for major problems, you can complete a tech request by clicking here. We do not receive messages of tech requests, those go to Raptor Tech aka Josh or Kyle or Robert. So if you do have a concern you would like us to know about, please email either Shannon or Katie too.
We are excited about our new positions and hope to be a good resource to the staff. On our website, we have a resource page with links to various sites and tools. There is also a blog highlighting ideas we think might be valuable in the classroom. Please let us know how we can help!